The Islamic Financial Services Board and INCEIF have confirmed speakers for the Eleventh IFSB-INCEIF Executive Forum on Islamic Finance, themed Creativity and Innovation in Islamic Financial Products: Standardisation and Competitiveness that will be held on August 16-17 2017 at Sasana Kijang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The confirmed speakers:
- Syed Abdul Hamid Al-Junid, INCEIF
- Salman Syed Ali, senior research economist, IRTI-IDB Group
- Owais Ansari, member of the board of FWU Group, Germany
- Mohammad Ridzuan Abdul Aziz, CEO, Sedania As Salam Capital, Malaysia
- Wan Norhaziki Wan Abdul Halim, vice president and head of Shari’ah, Asian Finance Bank
- Ahcene Lahsasna, vice president, research and publication, Malaysian Financial Planning Council
- Roslan Abdul Razak, head of project development and structuring, Perbadanan Waqf Nasional Berhad, Malaysia
- Younes Soualhi, head of the Islamic banking unit, ISRA
Sessions will look at issues related to promoting both standardisation and healthy competition in the Islamic financial services industry, while at the same time exploring the potentials of Fintech in Islamic finance, and the industry’s contribution to financial inclusion.