The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) and INCEIF are organising the Eleventh Executive Forum on Islamic Finance on August 16-17, 2017. The theme of the executive forum is Creativity and Innovation in Islamic Financial Products: Standardisation and Competitiveness.
The IFSB-INCEIF Executive Forum aims to push the current boundaries and explore the capabilities of the Islamic finance industry to innovate and develop an array of products to satisfy different customer segments. It also aims to delve into, and draw upon, the market player’s perspectives on product development and innovation in Islamic finance.
The executive forum sessions will look at issues related to promoting both standardisation and healthy competition in the Islamic financial services industry, while at the same time explore the potentials of Fintech in Islamic finance, and the industry’s contribution to financial inclusion.
The two-day executive forum will be divided into six sessions, which are:
- Overview of Islamic Banking Products – Principles and Parameters
- Consumer Financing Products – Strategies for Innovation
- Shari’ah Rules in Products Development: Branding, Ethics and Innovation
- Innovation in Takaful Avenue for the Industry’s Growth
- Fintech and Leveraging on the Industry’s Technological Advancements
- Panel Discussion on Innovation in Finance Products: Towards Standardisation and Competitiveness